Ufkes & Bright is a Santa Ana firm that is dedicated to representing injured workers all across Southern California. Since 1964, we have provided hands-on guidance and experienced counsel for a wide range of workers' compensation claims, from straightforward to complex injuries. We take pride in being able to deliver legal services of the highest quality. Whether you've been injured in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, or Los Angeles counties, turn to our lawyers for guidance.
- We are a smaller firm. We limit our caseload so we can devote more attention and resources to each claim and client. Our efficient case management helps to streamline cases and maximizes results.
- We have big-firm resources. While we are a smaller firm, we have extensive resources and connections. Two of our firm partners have become workers' compensation appeals judges and we regularly work with reliable vocational experts who can strengthen a case.
- We have a proven track record. We have secured millions of dollars for our clients, including in complex claims involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
- We know the law. We are well-versed in the Labor Code and can provide you with up-to-date information on the latest changes in the law.
- You'll know your lawyer and we'll know you. We get to know each client and personally guide them through every step of the claims process. We return phone calls promptly and make ourselves available to discuss your case.
- We are an active member of the California Applicants Attorneys' Association, an organization dedicated to fighting for the rights or injured workers in California
When you need a trusted legal team to guide you through the claims process after an injury, Ufkes & Bright is ready to help you.
I would highly recommend Ufkes and Bright.
“I would highly recommend Ufkes and Bright. If you want to feel comfortable, know that you are being taken care of, and are in Orange County, then this is the place to go. I love their team and how great their help is.”
From the very beginning, I was impressed by the level of professionalism & expertise.
“I'm not one to write reviews often, but I wanted to take a moment to share my positive experience with Ufkes & Bright. From the very beginning, I was impressed by the level of professionalism and expertise demonstrated by Mark, Vince, Marian, and the rest of the staff. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my case, and I have Ufkes & Bright to thank for that.”
Whenever I come to the office, Vincent is always very welcoming & happy to clarify my case status.
“Everyone at Ufkes & Bright is very friendly and welcoming. I am glad I came to them for my workers' compensation case. Whenever I come to the office, Vincent is always very welcoming and happy to clarify my case status. I will definitely recommend Ufkes & Bright to my friends and family.”
I was involved and kept up on all the steps of the lawsuit.
“I have had honest and open communication with Mark and his father for an industrial injury. They fought for me and won the case! I was involved and kept up on all the steps of the lawsuit. Everyone in the group was aware and there for me. They took the same interest and care of another family I referred to them. I feel they will do the greatest job for anyone with an injury.”
Hardworking, Helpful. Highly recommend.
“The best! Hardworking, Helpful. Highly recommend. Vincent is so helpful. Very informative, updated and was able to guide me through the process of everything.”
You know your lawyer.One of the biggest complaints we hear from new clients who choose us is that they never met their previous lawyer. At our firm, you'll know your lawyer and we are always here to answer your questions.
We have a history of success.Our firm has been helping injured workers since 1964. We are well-respected by the community for our dedication and talent. Two of our former partners have even become Workers’ Compensation Appeals Court Judges.
We know the law.The Labor Code can be confusing. We are up-to-date on changes to workers’ compensation law, and we know how to use recent changes to your benefit.
We are a small firm.We limit our caseload so that we devote the time and resources to each claim. Every client receives hands-on attention and personal service.